Being Beta

Exercises in the higher banter with One of 26. Elsewhere called 'poet of adland'. By a whipple-squeezer. Find out why being beta is the new alpha: betarish at googlemail dot com

Tuesday, January 04, 2011

Poetry: Poetry Digest

Otherwise known as a chance to come and eat me, and my words.

I'll be reading at the launch of the new edition of Poetry Digest, which I think it's safe to say is the world's only edible poetry magazine.

Join me and the delicious company of Julia Bird, Geraldine Clarkson, Andy Jones, Daniel Payne, Jacqueline Saphra, Susie Wild and Juliet Wilson. Munching will happen at The Bell in Spitalfields, from 4pm on Sunday 16th January.

Plenty of time for you to have broken your 'eat less cake' resolution. Marvellous.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home